If you have arrived at this article, I am very sure that you are already looking for an alternative clickfunnels, the goodness is that…. In this article I compared clickfunnels vs groovefunnels based on their features, similarities, difference, cons and pros……so sit back and decide which is better for your business.
Table of Contents
- What is clickfunnel?
- Top features?
- Does Groovefunnels integrate with email marketing softwares?
- Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – origin
- Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – similarities
- Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – Differences
- Clickfunnels pros
- Clickfunnels cons
- Groovefunnels pros
- Groovefunnels cons
Yes….groovefunnels is an online software for your affiliate marketing and it is a new affiliate marketing software.
So hopefully by the end of this article you will understand more about this new software for your affiliate marketing and other online marketing business.
What is groovefunnels?
Groovefunnels is an online software that consist of all the marketing tools designed to help marketers, companies and organizations to build sales funnels and websites.
Groovefunnels is huge in the market currently with their crazy features and unlimited access to almost all their products and services.
Groovefunnels is not just a page or funnel builder. Here are the services you get when you sign up for groovefunnels. The amazing part is that they are all free.
Groove webinars for live webinars
Groove webinars for automate webinars
And many more…
Compared to other sales funnel and funnel builder, groovefunnels is better. Its affordability and more features makes it better than other top funnel builders.
What is clickfunnel?
Clickfunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel builder that helps business owners to automate their sales process and enable them to sell products online at ease.
It doesn’t require any additional coding or designing experience in order to use it.
With clickfunnels you can easily create:
Clickfunnels give you everything you need to market, sell and deliver your products and services online without having to hire any expert.
Yeah! Clickfunnels has proven to be one of the best sales funnel and funnel builders in recent years.
That is the main reason I am doing a comparison between groovefunnels and clickfunnels to know which one is better, based on the price, performance, features and reliability.
Let’s take a look at what groovefunnels offers:
- Groovestyle Editor (it allows full customization and control)
- Attention grabbing pop-ups
- Drag and drop design
- Expertly designed templates
- Customized coding
- Free bandwidth and hosting (I mentioned that earlier in this article)
- Landing pages
- Webinar funnels
- A/B testing
- Countdown timer
- Ton of integrations
- Conversion funnels.
Not a member of Groovefunnels yet? signup here
I will be listing the most important clickfunnels features here, but you can check out more of them in my review on clickfunnels.
Here are the most important features of clickfunnels.
- Drag and drop
- Actionectics (clickfunnels auto-responder)
- Built-in shopping cart (it allows you track your customers order) There is no need signing up for another shopping cart when you already signed up for clickfunnels.
- A/B testing
- Design land pages
- Website management
- And many more.
If you haven’t signup for clickfunnels yet…. signup now here
Does Groovefunnels integrate with email marketing softwares?
As Mike Filsaime announced, groovefunnels will easily integrate with about 15+ email platforms…the like of mailchimp, Aweber, Infusonsoft, zapier, Active campaign, as well as popular webinar softwares like webinarJam and many more.
Want to know more about groovefunnels integration? Click here….
Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – origin
Mike Filsaime is the co-founder of groovefunnels, and also a co-founder of a popular sales funnel software called kartra.
Mike and Russell Brunson have known themselves way long in this business.
Clickfunnels was introduced in 2014 when the frustration and time required to build a successful funnel just became too much to handle.
Russell and Todd joined hands together to build their dream marketing software that has eliminated the barrier of building a successful funnel.
Now clickfunnels is the easiest, all in one solution for your business. I mean what else you would ask for as a business owner!
It has everything…..
The list goes on………
Russell has made the system so easy to replicate and it is hard to fail while using clickfunnels. It is easy to sign up for clickfunnels right now……when you do! Russell makes the process as simple as possible. By answering these questions…
What’s your business?
What’s your objective?
How soon do you want to achieve your goals?
Russell have given you a straight line to success when you sign up for clickfunnels.
Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – similarities
Both software are designed to build sales funnels, but there are quite a few similarities between them and also significant differences in some key areas.
But first, let’s take a look at the similarities both software share in common.
- Ease of use: Both software has a drag and drop interface, making it a lot easier for the users. Why?
Because it doesn’t require any professional coding or design, just drag and drop each element.
- Both have a variety of already made funnel templates. You don’t need to start from scratch. Groovefunnels and clickfunnels software came with a lot of templates already made. The templates are also fully customizable , so you can do some adjustments if needed.
- Both have the platform of creating a membership area for online courses. Although groovefunnels is expected to launch its teachable competitor groove member app this year, till then let’s see how it goes. A membership CMS with plenty of features and customization options.
- Both software has the affiliate management tool. We all know that affiliate programs are a very powerful way to acquire new customers. That means in order to get the best of your affiliates, you need a way to manage them effectively.
- When you get the complete affiliate management software for free without limitation with groovesell, you need to upgrade to a $297/month plan on clickfunnels in order to use its affiliate management tool which is called backpack.
- Clickfunnels uses a third-party platform called Tipalti to manage their affiliates while groovefunnels uses their own platform for handling all affiliates.
- Don’t ask me which one is better lol, I believe there are reasons for all this…. And also merit and demerit for the both.
- Sharing your funnel: Clickfunnels allow you to share your funnel to other users, while groovefunnels instead will have a feature that allows you to import any page on the web, so you can hack its design.
- Affiliate program: Both groovefunnels and clickfunnels offer great affiliate programs that have the potential to make you a lot of money.
- No doubt, with clickfunnels you can get a recurring commission of 20% on each referred client as long as they remain an active customer. Clickfunnels do not offer any tier 2 commission anymore.
- While in groovefunnels, there are two affiliate programs….one for free members and the other for paid customers. Free members – Get 20% commission for tier one referrals and 5% for tier two.
Then, paid customers get 40% commission for tier one and 10% for tier two.
The groovesell affiliate system is quite impressive and has the potential to earn you a lot of money.
There are many other similarities between groovefunnels vs clickfunnels that I won’t go in details, but I will list them below….
- Both have a great email marketing platform.
- Both platforms offer impressive features and are designed to be as user-friendly as possible but they are far from easy to learn. However, the more you use them, the better and more effectively you will understand them.
- The two software comes with in-built shopping cart features and check out systems.
- Both software have great Facebook communities that you can use for help.
- Their customer service and support are quite impressive, although I must be honest….clickfunnels customer service is bad to compare with groovefunnels. It takes them time to respond to issues unlike groovefunnels.
Groovefunnels vs clickfunnels – Differences
In terms of pricing…….
ClickFunnels has four price models depending on the features of each plan: But two major plans which is the start up $97/month and full suite $297/month.
Startup – $97 per month
Full Suite – $297 per month
Funnel Hacks – $997 for 6 months
Funnel Hacks 1 Year – $1997 a year
One ClickFunnels plan is called Startup which costs $97 per month and the other one is Full Suite which costs $297 per month. The main differences of the plans are the number of landing pages and sales funnels allocated per month.
CLICKFUNNELS pricing details
The standard ClickFunnels plan costs $97/month and allows you to create:
Up to 20 funnels
And send up 20,000 visitors’ pages.
Meanwhile, Etison Suite plan costs $297/month and enables you to create:
+Actionetics, which lets you create smart action funnels that don’t just send emails, but allows you to track which channels your visitors are coming from, segment them based on actions they take and who they are…
+Backpack, which will let you have your own affiliate program and will track your affiliates clicks and sales to let you know how much to pay your affiliate referral partners.
Not a member of clickfunnels yet? signup here
Currently, groovefunnels has four major pricing options to choose from, which are…….
Groovefunnels base plan – The base plan is free and you can have access to groovepages lite, groove Affiliate and groovesell and all are free.
The free account duration is unlimited, I mean you can use it for as long as you want…and it doesn’t expire.
Groovefunnels silver $99/month – This plan gives you access to groovepages pro, groove Affiliates, groovesell, groove Mail, groove member and groove video. The best part about groovefunnels silver plan is that it doesn’t only gives you access to groovepages pro but also gives you a complete integrated auto-responder in groove Mail with up to 20,000 free contacts that you can mail for free, which is a great advantage.
Groovefunnels silver plan charges you less to compare with other email marketing softwares. It gives you a complete, unlimited funnel builder, video host, membership platform and you can host up to 20,000 contacts in your everyday auto-responder, that’s a great deal right?
I ALWAYS Recommend this plan to starters (Business owners).
Groovefunnels Gold $199/month – This plan includes the same features as with the silver plan with some additional apps.
Grooveblog (allows you to create complete blog sites with the power of groovepages).
Groovesurvey and groovequiz (allow you to create quizzes and surveys on your website).
GrooveDesk (This app allows you to have control over your customer support tickets).
GrooveCalender (The app allows you to schedule meetings, online classes, coaching sessions and many more.
Groovefunnels platinum $299/month – This is the highest subscription plan within groovefunnels platform and it gives you access to everything in the groovefunnels gold plan and more……….
GrooveWebinars live and Groovefunnels automated (which allow you to run both automated and live webinars).
And most importantly, the groovepages for shopify (which allows you to use the groovepages technology on your own shopify store.
Groovekart (This is only available in groovefunnels platinum lifetime members).
Do they (groovefunnels vs clickfunnels) have Free Trial or Free Plans?
Yes, both clickfunnels and groovefunnels have a free option available but slightly different. Groovefunnels has a free plan while clickfunnels has a free trial which you will later subscribe for, either $97/month or $297/month.
- The software is very easy to use
- The premium plan is very valuable, it provides you with funnelflix and all the other business. E.g. All the recorded 30 day challenges and bunch of other stuff.
- Clickfunnels is highly robust and the most trustworthy sales funnel builder out there in the industry right now.
- It is very expensive
- The free trial is very short to compare with groovefunnels.
- Clickfunnels lacks when it comes to SEO, I mean the pages are not going to be ranking in Google search results easily because of how the software works.
- Groovefunnels is your go-to-software if you are looking for more than just a sales funnel builder.
- Groovefunnels is the newest sales funnel builder…meaning that it is more effective with the help of its numerous features.
- In groovefunnels, you will get everything you need to build your online business without going for the costly plan as it is in clickfunnels.
- Groovefunnels is SEO optimized, meaning your funnel can easily rank on Google search results.
- Groovefunnels uses a new technology that makes websites load very fast.
- It has a free plan (although it is limited)
- Since groovefunnels is a new software, it is prone to errors and there is more space for bugs.
- Groovefunnels is still under development, meaning that some of the features are still not available for use.
Both software are extremely great and amazingly useful and high quality. It is left for you to decide based on what you are interested in doing.
This will be the end of this groovefunnels vs clickfunnels comparison. I believe by now you can easily choose which one is better for your business.
For me, I will recommend you to go for groovefunnels…….”if you want to get more value for your money “, even get a free auto-responder on top of it too.
But, clickfunnels is better if you are interested in getting the best online sales funnel website around, and if you are focusing on selling your own product too.
So, if you are interested in using clickfunnels for free, you can create a free 14 day clickfunnels trial here…
And also if you want to get a free groovefunnels account instead, you can sign up for groovefunnels account here….
I hope this information is useful for you and have a great day.