Email marketing is one of the essential methods used by businesses to engage clients and entice new prospects.
Lead nurturing is hard. I get it.
That’s why I took some of the weight off your shoulders, marketing automation tools like GrooveMail vs ActiveCampaign are discussed in this article based on their features, pricing, integration , pros and cons. At the end of this comparison, you can as well leave some message on the comment section, what you feel about the two software and which one do you prefer (based on price and features).
Let us first start with the GrooveMails – one of the most trusted email auto responder in the market that can help you manage your conversations more efficiently.
The best thing to know about this platform is that it is cheaper than many other competitors in the market and is still loaded with modern features. The interactive user-interface, creative design, and crisp dashboard further enhance usability.
Table of Contents
What is GrooveMail
This is an email auto-responder that will give you everything you expect any auto-responder to give you. The best part is that it will do all this stuff at a cheaper rate than many other auto-responders.
This email marketing software (GrooveMail) is one of the major apps inside of the groovefunnels all in one marketing platform and will allow you to carry serials of tasks like sequence automation, broadcasting, behavioral targeting, text and voice sms broadcasting, list importing and many more.
New to Groovefunnels? You can signup for free here
GrooveMail has its own pre-made templates that you can use (These templates are tested and trusted templates) or you can create your own template at ease with the drag-and-drop features (you don’t need any technical skills).
What is ActiveCampaign
This is an automation tool that helps send emails at the same time, achieving better results. ActiveCampaign has many features and integrations with friendly support. They act like a powerhouse newsletter marketing tool and well known for their great feature which is automations. So, with all these great qualities, I am going to put activecampaign under the microscope to see if everything mentioned here is measured up to their bold claims, well for me I will say it is.
But, I will love you to sit back and compare which is better……(GrooveMail vs Activecampaign)
In addition to that, they have what we call the “customer message” feature where you can send targeted messages directly to your website visitors. So, ActiveCampaign helps you build meaningful connections with your customers through their software, sounds great right?
GrooveMail platform offers standard email marketing solutions with advanced features and tools. Some of the features will be discussed below……….
- Import leads: With GrooveMail you can easily import lists. It is possible to create a CSV file for bulk loading. And as a beginner, it is easier to manage the entire list of subscribers which can help to grow your business with ease.
- Easy Integrations: GrooveMail can easily integrate with many other grooveDigital apps. Most of the businesses these days create video marketing campaigns to please their customers, GrooveVideo makes it easy. You don’t need a secondary integration for it….everything is embedded in one software called grooveApp.
- Robust Analytics: GrooveMail comes with simple click through rates and open rates. Meaning you can manage extensive data using this powerful tool which can be further used to enhance brand credibility in the market. Those stats can be used to create engaging draft messages that can promise higher conversion rates.
- HTML Email: GrooveMail is embedded with HTML email that makes it possible to create colorful newsletters, and you can even create some plain text emails to impress your customers. GrooveMail makes it much easier to build an impression among the audience.
The pricing for GrooveMail is included in the groovefunnels plans. Which means GrooveMail is only available for the paid plans.
Regardless of the paid plan you choose, GrooveMail allows you to have up to 25,000 contacts free (meaning you can mail upto 25,000 contacts for free).
This means that the least price for GrooveMail will cost you $99/month with up to 25,000 contacts.
This is of course the best deal anyone can get from email marketing tools.
So with groovefunnels you can get an email marketing platform, video hoster, membership creator, funnel and website builder, seller account and affiliate account……great deal right?
I know….that’s why groovefunnels remains the best all-in-one software currently.
GrooveMail will be more valuable to people who have a bigger list…so if your contact is large, grooveMail is for you.
New to groovefunnels?
Sign up for groovefunnels
One thing that makes GrooveMail cool is the way it integrates with other apps in grooveDigital.
(Meaning if someone saw one half of one of the videos you created with GrooveVideo, you can send them an email follow up with GrooveMail to remind them to see the remaining part of the video).
(If you are scheduling a call with GrooveCalender, you can send them an email with GrooveMail to let them know when the event is happening. The same with the GrooveWebinars and webinars).
(If you are sending customers over to a membership created with Groovemember, you can send them a login message with GrooveMail).
(GrooveMail will also integrate with the pages you create with groovepages, so as to add email capture pages and such.
So basically all the apps work with each other,you don’t need secondly integration for GrooveMail.
Since GrooveMail is new in the market, it is more effective than other email auto-responder.
The drag and drop feature makes it easier to use
Since groovefunnels is a new software, it is prone to errors and there is more space for bugs.
Groovefunnels is still under development, meaning that some of the features are still not available for use.
ActiveCampaign is built to help users automate marketing and sales processes. Below, we’ve listed four key features that make this happen:
- Marketing Automation: With ActiveCampaign’s intelligence-driven automations, users can initiate campaigns, update contact data, and reach out to sales leads with minimal training. The automation tool is drag-and-drop features and drop-down menus that make campaign-building simple.
In addition, ActiveCampaign logs every interaction, so users can track lead behaviors and know what actions contacts are taking.
- Lead & Contact Scoring: Users can define an ideal lead profile, adjust lead scores as they take defined actions, and add rules to improve their definition of a perfect lead. ActiveCampaign also provides business marketers with a ranked, frequently-updating list of their top-performing leads so their sales team is always focused on the best lead at the ideal time.
- Split Actions: ActiveCampaign allows users to split test the email campaigns used in automated workflows, create conditional processes that adjust when defined conditions are met and configure splits for varying business processes. As a result, users are able to optimize every aspect of their business until they have carefully honed sales and marketing processes running at optimal efficiency.
- Attribution: Attribution is deeply integrated with ActiveCampaign’s powerful marketing automation software. Users can leverage conversion and source information to develop unique experiences for contacts, trigger automations and more. Attribution utilizes the standard UTM parameters business marketers are already using to track visitor sources, so they don’t need to change anything to begin.
(Email marketing, send newsletters, marketing automation, chat and email support, upto 3 users)
(Everything from basic plan, CRM/sales automation, contact and lead scoring, custom user permissions, custom domain, custom branding, one on one training, SMS marketing and upto 25 users)
(everything in plus plan, custom mail server domain, dedicated account rep, unlimited integrations, in depth onboarding free design services, free social data phone support uptime SLA, unlimited users)
It is easy to use and allows you to do complex tasks with ease.
The automation features are really great
ActiveCampaign is integrated with most ecommerce and online services
It is affordable
It doesn’t have native GDRP management
ActiveCampaign reporting is quite crowded and can be difficult to navigate at times.
It has an in-built CRM system which is not as good as standalone platforms like SalesForce and pipedrive.
ActiveCampaign offer a massive amount of integration options, such as PayPal, Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook and WordPress. You shouldn’t have a problem finding what you need.
But can’t be effective like GrooveMail.
I cannot mention the GrooveMail system without including other software from the platform; they work together helping you on your business. That’s one advantages of signing up with GrooveFunnels, because it is an all-in-one software.
ActiveCampaign too is one of the best choices you could make if you’re looking for an all-in-one newsletter marketing tool. Their automation is the real deal, and makes other tool’s versions of this pale in comparison. You’ll need to be prepared to put in a bit of time, and perhaps spend a little more money. But your business will reap the rewards. While GrooveMail saves money and I always recommend it for beginners.
If, on the other hand, you’re just looking for a better and convenient auto-responding marketing software, I will always recommend GrooveMail for your business. Reason is because with GrooveMail you don’t need much integration.